2016 was considered a “bad year” for many. But here at Snaptactix, we wanted to reflect on all of the good that happened.
Looking back, we had some pretty major milestones:
- We grew our team by 3X this year! (That is BIG growth!)
- We beat every goal we set as a company.
- We helped OVER 30,000 people automate and grow their online business.
- We opened our 3,000 sq foot office here in San Diego.
- We went on a cruise to Mexico as a team vacation!
- We got a ping pong table!
So as I ask in the video – What made 2016 great for you?
Share with us and the world in the comment section BELOW!
HAPPY NEW YEARS from the entire Snaptactix Team! Here’s to making 2017 your best year ever!
Latest posts by Jimmy Kim (see all)
- Goal Setting 101: How to Set Goals for Your Email Marketing - January 28, 2018
- Traffic Academy: Get In the Driver’s Seat! (Part 2) - January 14, 2018
- Traffic Academy: Get In the Driver’s Seat! (Part 1) - January 7, 2018