Today’s post is a bit different – it’s more motivational, but motivation is the key to success.
I just read some GREAT advice on Business Insider and I couldn’t agree with the article more BUT… I didn’t like the way it was worded nor did I felt it would resonate with most people. I had to “rewrite” it to make it fit who I am and the way I think.
So, I’ve compiled a nice list of 10 tips that I believe will help you succeed with your online business in 2016:
- No matter who you are, where you’re from, your past, it just doesn’t matter. If you’re MOTIVATED to push forward, you CAN succeed.
- The EASIEST and FASTEST way to “make money” is solve a problem. You see all these product launches out there? They are PROBLEM SOLVING products.
- Don’t listen to negative people – all they do is drag you down. Be grateful for what you have and never settle.
- THINK BIG! The bigger you think – the more to expect.
- LOSE the fear. Lose the scarcity mindset. Start seeing money for what it is: the ability to give you freedom, opportunity, possibility, and abundance in life.
- Being successful isn’t a privilege – it’s a right, because you deserve it. It isn’t luck. People who are successful worked hard and got there because they TOOK ACTION.
- STOP WAITING and take action. Start DOING and start FAILING. If everything was “so easy” then success wouldn’t be a big deal.
- Stop worrying about running OUT of money. Focus on how to make MORE. Constantly WORRYING is not the way to GROW.
- STOP holding yourself back. That seems to be the #1 thing people do – talk themselves into not trying or holding themselves back. YOU can be your worst enemy or your BEST cheerleader.
- ANYONE can make as much money as they want. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!
Think about this today!
Latest posts by Jimmy Kim (see all)
- (Review) Flickgraph vs Graphitii – The Cinemagraph Battle - March 14, 2017
- The Three Types of Email Marketers: Mr. Nice Guy, The Professional, and Mr. Hammer Down, Baby! - March 13, 2017
- Want To Work With Me In Person? - March 2, 2017