2016 was considered a “bad year” for many. But here at Snaptactix, we wanted to reflect on all of the good that happened.
Looking back, we had some pretty major milestones:
- We grew our team by 3X this year! (That is BIG growth!)
- We beat every goal we set as a company.
- We helped OVER 30,000 people automate and grow their online business.
- We opened our 3,000 sq foot office here in San Diego.
- We went on a cruise to Mexico as a team vacation!
- We got a ping pong table!
So as I ask in the video – What made 2016 great for you?
Share with us and the world in the comment section BELOW!
HAPPY NEW YEARS from the entire Snaptactix Team! Here’s to making 2017 your best year ever!
Founder & CEO at Snaptactix
Latest posts by Jimmy Kim (see all)
- Traffic Academy: Get In the Driver’s Seat! (Part 2) - January 14, 2018
- Traffic Academy: Get In the Driver’s Seat! (Part 1) - January 7, 2018
- Start The Year Off Right: Clean Your List - December 31, 2017
Leave A Comment Without Facebook Login
Great video … it’s a reminder how much impact communications can have when you reveal your authentic self straight from the heart. Congratulations on what sounds like a great year and all best wishes for 2017. I’m looking forward to following you and trying some of your products.
Hey thank’s Dan – we try our best 🙂
My 2016 was phenomenal because I started my ecommerce business and my goal for 2017 is to earn and scale the business . More blessings for 2017 and Happy New year everyone
That’s it – you just cracked the code of success @Erlinda ! 😉
My highlight for 2016 was publishing 42 eBooks on Kindle under the series title of Permission Granted Today. These focus on enhancing your talents, skills, thoughts, and beliefs. Looking forward to 2017 for travel with my husband and expanding out in other directions. Your programs help!
Happy new year hoping see you and your team on the top always.
Thank you so much for your regular newsletters you sent.